ESP Wiki is looking for moderators and active contributors!
Alcatel-Lucent v. Microsoft (2008, USA)
Revision as of 11:15, 22 February 2012 by Ciaran (talk | contribs) (→References: Category: Lawsuits and patent aggression)
In the 2008 case Alcatel-Lucent v. Microsoft, the latter was ordered to pay $358 million in damages. When appealed in 2009, the CAFC confirmed that Microsoft infringed the two patents, but ordered the damages to be reduced. (As of September 22nd 2009, the reduced amount has not been publshed.)
Related pages on ESP Wiki
- Microsoft#Microsoft's patent infringements
- Litigation and specific patents
- Case law in the USA
- mp3 Can you help? Was this case about Philip's mp3 patents?
- 2008: Jury rules for Alcatel in Microsoft patent case
- 2009: http://www.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idUSTRE58A4Q120090911