ESP Wiki is looking for moderators and active contributors!
Hargreaves 2011 review of UK patent law
Revision as of 22:04, 16 June 2012 by Ciaran (talk | contribs) (moved Hargreaves review of UK patent law to Hargreaves 2011 review of UK patent law: year)
The UK government announced in November 2010 that Prof Ian Hargreave would produce a review of the UK's "IP" laws. This will include patent law (presumably).
This may involve a consultation (which would be worth participating in).
Update: here's the consultation, UK Independent Review of "IP" and Growth, 22 Feb 2011.
Related pages on ESP Wiki
- Gowers Review of Intellectual Property - a 2006 report commissioned by the UK government
- Consultations from patent offices, governments, and courts
- UK govt press announcement
- Prime Minister's speech announcing this review
- IP review could be ‘ineffectual’ waste of money, lawyers warn, 5 Nov 2010, The Telegraph
- Prof Ian Hargreaves, Cardiff university
- New UK government IP review must ask the right questions, 6 Nov 2010, IAM-magazine