ESP Wiki is looking for moderators and active contributors!
Ciarán O'Riordan on software patents
(Redirected from Ciarán O'Riordan)
Ciarán O'Riordan was Executive Director of End Software Patents 2009-2016 (disclosure: and main author of this wiki page).
O'Riordan served as Executive Director of End Software Patents from February 2009 until 2016.
Related pages on ESP Wiki
- Ben Sturmfels on software patents - also of ESP
- Software patents page from personal website
- 2009: End Software Patents: Phase II, presentation transcript, Boston
- 2009: Abandoning software patents?, Patently-O, (see also reply by Martin Goetz)
- 2007: Do software patents exist in the EU?
- 2006: The future of the patents battle, and the July 12th hearing
- 2006: Software Patents and the Free Software Movement, presentation partial transcript, London
- 2005: Preventing Software Patents: How & Why, presentation transcript, Dublin
- 2003: Email to W3C for their patent policy consultation
- AFFS AGM closing presentation: Software patents in Europe, May 17th 2003