ESP Wiki is looking for moderators and active contributors!
James Bessen on software patents
(Redirected from James Bessen)
Bessen appeared in the Patent Absurdity video.
- A Generation of Software Patents, 2011 study which concludes that software patent are not beneficial for society
- The Patent Litigation Explosion, Michael J. Meurer & James Bessen
- Slides from a 2004 presentation
- Jim Bessen: Do Patents Work as Property?, article by FFII
- The Private and Social Costs of Patent Trolls, Nov 2011, paper by Bessen, Ford, and Meurer
- What the Courts Did to Curb Patent Trolling—for Now, 1 Dec 2014 (six-month review of Alice v. CLS Bank)