ESP Wiki is looking for moderators and active contributors!
IFOSSLR patent articles
The International Free and Open Source Software Law Review (IFOSSLR) is a law journal for people interested in free software. Some of their article discuss software patents.
Some articles about software patents
These are the articles that focus on patents. Other articles probably also discuss patents to some extent.
- Collaborative Approach: Peer-to-Patent and the Open Source Movement, by Christopher Wong, Jason Kreps
- (See also: Patent review by the public)
- Patents and their effect on Standards: Open video codecs for HTML5, by Silvia Pfeiffer
- (See also: HTML5 and video patents)
- (nothing major)
- Software Patents and Open Source Models in Europe: Does the FOSS community need to worry about current attitudes at the EPO?, by Noam Shemtov
- (See also: European Patent Office and Software patents exist in Europe, kinda)
- Patentable Subject Matter: The View from Europe, by Avi Freeman
- (See also: patentable subject matter)
- Compatibility Of The Licensing Of Embedded Patents With Open Source Licensing Terms, by Iain G. Mitchell QC, Stephen Mason
Related pages on ESP Wiki
- http://www.ifosslr.org - official home page