ESP Wiki is looking for moderators and active contributors!
Public Patent Foundation
Public Patent Foundation (PubPat) has challenged the validity of various patents, including certain software patents.
- KSR v. Teleflex (2007, USA): PUBPAT_KSR_SCt_Brief.pdf (press release)
- EBay v. MercExchange (2006, USA): PUBPAT_eBay_SCt_Brief.pdf
- LabCorp v. Metabolite: PUBPAT_LabCorp_SCt_Brief.pdf (press release)
Related pages on ESP Wiki
Software patents challenged by PubPat
- Challenging Forgent's JPEG patent (See: Jpeg)
- Challenging EpicRealm's website patent (See: Webpage and e-commerce patents)
- Challenging Microsoft's FAT filesystem patent (See: Microsoft's FAT patents)