ESP Wiki is looking for moderators and active contributors!
Siemens ruling by German BGH on 22 April 2010
Xa ZB 20/08 is a decision, written by the German Federal Court of Justice (BGH), on 22 April 2010. The conclusion was published in April, and the full text in May 2010. The court upheld software patent DE10232674, held by Siemens.
Related pages on ESP Wiki
- The Xa ZB 20/08 ruling, with links to machine translations
- German High Court Declares All Software Patentable, Slasdot discussion
- German original: BGH clears way for software patents (English translations[?]: Google, bing translator)
- German original: Wikipedia:Dynamische Dokumentengenerierung (Beschluss) (English translations[?]: Google, bing translator)
- German high court declares all software potentially patentable, by Florian Mueller
- German Supreme Court on Patents on Computer-Implemented Inventions, by Axel Horns, including his English translation of the patented idea